Scholarships Sites

For scholarships, student loans and grants

Faculty Representatives for Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships for American Students

Faculty Representatives for Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships

Every year, the Foundation invites each licensed and accredited two-year institution in the US to reconfirm or name a new faculty representative.

If you are an appointed JKCF Faculty Representative, visit our Faculty Representative Resources page for more information.
Appointing a Faculty Representative

If your school has not yet appointed a representative, we recommend that you contact your school president’s office to urge the president to designate a representative so that you can be considered. The president may call 1-800-310-4053 to appoint a representative.

You may also call 1-800-310-4053 to request assistance with the appointment of a representative.
Find Faculty Representatives for Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships
How to Apply

The application period for the 2012 Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program is now closed.  The application for the 2013 program will be available in September of 2012.
Am I Eligible?

Please review the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program minimum eligibility requirements found on the Selection & Eligibility page.

Please Note: Students may not apply directly to the Foundation for this scholarship.  All applicants for the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program must be nominated by the Foundation’s Faculty Representative at their two-year institutions.

Additional Information

If you have questions about the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program or the application process, please refer to the program’s FAQs.

We’re looking everywhere for the finest students in America

Through our annual Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program, we provide scholarships worth up to $30,000 per year to community college students & recent alumni to help them earn a four-year degree.
for more information;

Related posts:

  1. Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships by The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
  2. Faculty Transition Scholarship Awards for Americans at American Gastroenterological Association
  3. Knowledge transfer partnerships at ESRC
  4. TCA Study Abroad In Turkey Scholarships For African American Hispanic American and Native American Students
  5. Transfer Merit Scholarship for US Citizens at York College USA
Tagged as: